Job: Personal Lines Underwriting Analyst
Salary: €47 - €51K DOE
Location: Dublin 12
- Interest and aptitude in data and analytics with good commercial judgement;
- Accurate with strong attention to detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent organisation, analytical and presentation skills with an ability to discuss and explain report findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Ambitious and energetic in their approach to their work and possess a positive outlook;
- Previous experience in Insurance/Analytics preferred but not essential;
- Suitable Third Level Qualification/Insurance qualifications preferred but consideration will be given to those with the relevant aptitude and experience.
- Develop, obtain, review and prepare weekly and monthly management information reports;
- Undertake ongoing monitoring of the performance of the Personal Lines portfolios to track performance compared to the annual plan;
- Collaborate with other functions such as Pricing, Sales and Claims;
- Provide analysis, insights and understanding on performance versus plan and identify trends that may be at variance with the achievement of objectives. Enable the early identification of potential underperforming areas;
- Develop reports/reporting frameworks and advance report requirements in conjunction with BI processes;
- Any other duties/responsibilities as may be reasonably assigned in line with company requirements.
Overall Job Purpose
- To support our careful growth strategy we want to recruit a Personal Lines Underwriting Analyst to support monitoring and analysis of our Home and Motor portfolios.;
- The successful applicant will be responsible for preparing and analysing data performance data to support the development and execution of the Personal Lines strategy;
- As a Personal Lines Underwriting Analyst you will prepare monthly Personal Lines dashboards;
- You will undertake an ad-hoc analysis of market and economic information for use in the business;
- You will review pricing and claims data for trends and performance monitoring.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.