Job: Lead Analyst, Client Processing (Transfer Agency)
Pay Rate: €28.09
Location: Dublin City Centre
Contract: 12 Months
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Relevant qualifications, degree level;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ensure deals are accepted and processed in accordance with fund prospectus and Central Bank guidelines;
- Ensure all deals are processed with zero error tolerance;
- Ensure adequate controls are in place around the dealing process;
- Monitor deal acknowledgement as detailed in client service level agreement (SLA), including intra-day tie outs;
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of cash availability and prediction reports to fund managers and valuation departments;
- Ensure Supervisors provide accurate and timely dealing reports to the Cash Team upon which they will instruct payments and pre-advised;
- Ensure prices and factors entered into the transfer agency register are accurate;
- Ensure Supervisors perform a daily tie out with valuation departments;
- Monitor the distribution of daily deal confirmations ensuring that these are sent within the client SLA deliverables;
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to Manager;
- Ensure Supervisors respond in a professional and proactive manner to any dealing queries received from the client or shareholders;
- Ensure Supervisors maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Serve as the primary dedicated contact for the client on operational and client servicing issues. This will include attending weekly, bi-monthly and monthly client calls and reviewing the monthly scorecard;
- Participate in new fund launches;
- Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable;
- Manage where appropriate Supervisors’ client servicing functions and ensure the client is satisfied with the service they are receiving;
- Ensure all staff maintain a proactive and professional relationship with key client contacts;
- Keep the Manager informed of client issues and their progress, highlighting to management any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency.
Work scheduling and people management
- Plan the resourcing requirements for the department in consultation with the Manager;
- Serve as a role model and mentor to staff, with the goal of developing personnel on a career path;
- Complete probation reviews, set staff objectives, monitor staff development against those objectives, serve as a resource to staff and provide adequate training as appropriate along with Manager;
- Allocate operational tasks to Supervisors to ensure that they are challenged at all times. Manage this process through the use of a work in progress list and weekly Supervisor meetings;
- Take responsibility for personal development and seek challenges within your role as Assistant Manager.
- Ensure The Bank of New York Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are adhered to on a daily basis by all staff under your management;
- Review functional checklists and procedures to ensure sufficient controls are in place to accurately complete functional tasks;
- Ensure all staff are advised of client and departmental procedural changes, that these changes are understood by all staff and that procedures and checklists are updated to reflect the same.
Management reporting and projects
- Co-ordinate daily/weekly/monthly management information systems (MIS);
- Ensure projects allocated to you by your line Manager are completed within the deadlines laid down.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.