Job: Business Analyst
Daily Rate: €400 Per Day
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Must have strong analytical skills and systems experience in funds/fund accounting;
- Must have Geneva or Investran systems experience;
- Need to work in a timely manner to get through the issues.
- Responsible for overseeing quality control of data migration, processing, work allocation and workflow of a Middle Office team and outsourced functions in accordance with SLD. Reviews and approves work conducted other levels of staff in accordance with function policies and procedures. Performs analysis and research on the most complex transactions and identifies solutions to complex inquiries;
- Serves as subject matter expert for open/closed-ended funds and conducts research to gather information on the most complex, multi-faceted transactions and provides answers to complex inquiries that have been escalated by internal stakeholders and or clients;
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims;
- Responsible for the most complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks, and trade fairs;
- May also participate in monthly/quarter end-client statement workflow, ad hoc reporting, and incident management;
- Identifies resolves and escalates any issues that affect the accuracy of the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) within the team;
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Is able to act as an SME within incident management.
- Strong knowledge of Geneva or Investran required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.