Job: Risk Assessment Coordinator
Contract: Until May 2019
Pay Rate: €36.93 per hour
Location: Dublin 15
Specific Job Expertise
- Individuals with Information Security, Technology and Disaster Recovery Experience (Global if possible);
- Individuals with SOX, Financial Operations, Tax, Treasury and Financial Reporting Experience (Global if possible);
- Individuals with Human Resources Risk/Operations and Technology Experience (Global if possible);
- Individual with regulatory compliance experience (AML, Consumer and Payments backgrounds) – Global if possible.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Demonstrating a high level of professional judgment, commitment, integrity and teamwork;
- Ability to quickly adapt to internal policies, procedures, systems and software;
- Excels within a fast-paced environment by maintaining composure and demonstrating the ability to make sound decisions under pressure;
- 5-10 years’ experience and proficiency in the Financial Services regulatory compliance and/or risk environment. Includes HR, technology, and finance or customer service related experience;
- Ability to effectively challenge risk assessment results and opinions through prior experience;
- Experience with consumer protection, financial crime, privacy, information security, and/or money transmitter regulations and regulatory expectations desired;
- Demonstrated ability in informally influencing stakeholders to achieve projects within compliance or risk;
- Proven ability to develop effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies;
- Knowledge of project management process and project management tools/techniques;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with GRC systems desired.
The Risk Assessment Coordinator (RAC) will be responsible for managing and coordinating execution of risk assessment activities. Working under the guidance of the Risk Assessment Manager, the RAC will coordinate risk assessment activities within one or more business units. This activity includes garnering buy-in from stakeholders, managing timelines, communicating expectations and methodology, and reviewing incoming risk assessment documentation for consistency and quality. The RAC will work closely with cross-functional teams to document processes, map risks and legal obligations to those processes, and identify, document, and assess the control environment which mitigates those risks.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.