My client a Cork based pharma company has a vacancy for a Nordic speaking Pharma Consultant
Industry experience within the Life Sciences area preferred but not essential
Graduates will be considered if they have a relevant Degree
Key duties :
Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
• Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
• Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
• Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints,
• Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the database.
• Facilitates fulfilment of customers’ requests.
• Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to a more specialized area in accordance to GDP.
• Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Other duties :
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately respond to customers queries.
- Able to respond flexibly & empathetically to clients needs.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities etc..
- Good time management skills.
- Fluency in Norwegian essential.
An excellent salary is an offer to the successful candidiate.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.