Looking for an experienced Process Engineer with strong project experience for a leading automotive company based in Galway. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting and innovative new products and be part of a successful expanding company.
- Attendance at project meetings & delivering on matters assigned.
- Attendance and presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Define Process Development Milestones.
- Perform Lean Process Design Reviews
- Generation & Execution of Process Qualification Plans & Report.
- Complete Risk Assessments
- Degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 Years Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience with CAD packages, AutoCAD, CADStart, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this Process Engineer role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.