Looking for an experienced Production Supervisor (permanent job) to take up a lead in managing a team of staff in GMP Pharmaceutical/Biotech client.
If you are interested in this role apply below. I also have more senior roles within QC, QA, QP, Validation, CQV, and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device and biologics companies. Send me an email to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to andrius at sigmar.ie
- Supporting production operations on a daily basis to meet commitments to customers.
- Providing direction to Shift leads carrying out their daily tasks,
- Monitoring compounding unit activities to ensure compliance with internal policies/ procedures and cGMP.
- In conjunction with the Production Manager, Planning and organisation of resources in line with the operational plan for the compounding unit.
- Facilitating best use of unit resources to the various unit functions (e.g. preparation, compounding, checking, labelling, training, QMS etc.)
- Support staff training and development while ensuring that training is completed in a timely manner and that training records are properly maintained.
- Supports all people management activities – , performance management, development, training in accordance with Baxter’s leadership standards.
- Organization of holidays and overtime
- Support Non-Conformances and CAPAs assigned under production responsibility. Support investigation and the identification and implementation of corrective action.
- Assist in the introduction of New Products and Process Change Controls
- Support Preparation of Production KPI’s – Stock control, Schedule compliance and Financial Reports.
- Organisation and co-ordination of the environmental monitoring activities in conjunction with micro-laboratory
- Organisation and co-ordination of calibration and maintenance activities in conjunction with Technical Services.
- Stock checks of manufactured product to ensure that product is accurately reconciled with production and dispatch records and to identify and discard expired stock
- Ensuring that housekeeping is carried out in accordance with cleaning procedures and schedules
- Review and update of production procedures and in the introduction of new procedures as appropriate.
- Support procurement and inventory management team to ensure regular stock checks of raw materials and goods are performed and that adequate stock levels are maintained to meet production requirements
- Support Integration activities and projects/ tasks as assigned
- As required, undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility outlined above.
- Compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Distribution Practices (GDP), as applicable
- Compliance to Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) requirements
What are the Requirements
- Diploma in a science/healthcare/Technology is preferred
- 5 years GMP experience
- 3 years’ experience in a team lead / supervisor role
- GMP manufacturing environment experience is necessary
- Knowledge of GMPs in a sterile manufacturing environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.