Mechanical Fitter required for a maintenance role within a Manufacturing Environment.
Previous experience within a GMP environment an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance & repair of mechanical equipment.
A significant feature of this role is to minimise equipment downtime :
- Optimising overall plant performance.
- Candidates will be expected to have :
- A working knowledge of tools and skills used in maintenance and repair of mechanical systems.
- We are seeking time served fitters with experience within a high volume production environment.
- This position will involve shift work.
- Wet end maintenance and repair e.g. glass repair.
- Dry end machine overhaul
- Mechanical seal and pump assembly.
- Vibration analysis execution and diagnostics
- Pump alignment
Education / Experience :
- Trades Qualified Fitter or equivalent technical trade
- 3+ years relevant experience within a regulated maintenance environment
- At least 2 years served as a fitter.
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible work ethic
- Proven ability to work on own ititative.
- Good computer skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.