Job: RFP & DDQ Support Senior Analyst
Salary: 47k max + full benefits
Location: Dublin City Centre
Skills and Qualifications required for Job
- Experience in the fund management industry thrives on continual learning and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment;
- Knowledge of investment products and processes;
- Ability to write and review investment fund information and to interpret fund data;
- Ability to extract information from multiple sources and compile clear, concise written information;
- Ability to accurately compile and check quantitative fund data;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Experience of Qvidian and Access (preferred but not essential);
- A team player who is confident and credible.
- As an RFP & DDQ Support Senior Analyst you will be supporting specific topics and investment teams, therefore, build a high level of knowledge and strong relationships with those teams. Teamwork within this operations team, as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own workload, is essential;
- Develop close working relationships with RFP teams and SMEs / Investment Directors;
- Proactively manage the qualitative content of your assigned funds or subjects;
- Creation of standard RFI documents with the help of their RFI Writer and conduct standard quarterly updates;
- Provide quantitative fund data to external data services;
- Maintain internal databases with a variety of information (e.g. awards information, investment professional numbers).
What you can expect from the job
- The opportunity to work on a variety of tasks offering you excellent career opportunities both locally and globally;
- Full business support to undertake additional qualifications;
- Work with the business channel RFP teams to understand their customers’ requirements, ensuring these are reflected in the written material and RFI documents;
- Work with the subject experts and investment teams to ensure that information is understood, clearly documented and can be incorporated into Qvidian ready for use by wider RFP teams;
- Proactively monitor product launches or changes, working with the appropriate teams to produce and update material accordingly;
- Understand the competitive and regulatory landscape to keep standard RFI documents ahead of the competition and compliant in countries where they are marketed;
- Provide fund data to industry data vendors on a timely basis;
- Ad-hoc projects to support business requirements or drive efficiencies and improvements to the process.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.