Financial Accountant | Online provider | South Dublin
My client, an exciting & fast-growing technology firm is seeking a financial accountant who has the ambition and drive to become a key member of the finance function. The position is permanent, and the salary is 55k – 60k + benefits.
The company is at an exciting point in its growth and relies on the imagination, innovation and initiative of its employees to develop its business and as a result offers fantastic career development.
The role of Financial Accountant offers fantastic scope - apart from core accounting tasks you will have the opportunity to work on:
• ad hoc financial projects
• Work closely with the FD
• Preparation of monthly financial information, from start to finish, for Group entities (including Management Accounts)
• Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
• Liaising with local management and billing teams
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Assist in the completion of annual statutory accounts and board papers as required
• Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
•Assisting in the integration of completed acquisitions
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• 1 – 2 years PQE
• Third Level Degree or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.