My client a leading multi-national based in South Dublin are looking to expand their audit department. You will be a qualified accountant with audit experience from a financial services company or an audit senior keen to move into a large multi-national and start your career within Industry
• the role will primarily involve the planning, scoping and execution of assurance assignments in accordance with an annual risk based programme derived from the prudential risk assessment process
• the planning of the annual testing programme and its execution and will involve assisting in the scoping of identified test areas,
• the drafting of testing reports, the management and resolution of identified issues
• Lead in identifying applicable regulatory requirements
• Support as necessary the continuing development and optimisation of testing policies
• Support business function stakeholders in designing, implementing and embedding effective internal controls
• Facilitate as necessary the resolution of group/local Internal Audit queries.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong audit background within a multi-national
• A Financial Services background would be an advantage
• Ability to quickly understand and interpret technical information (including EU prudential/domestic regulations applicable to Credit Institutions)
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.