Entity Controller 9 months €60k approx. Dublin
Assist with the annual statutory financial statements process, including management of the external audit and tax compliance for a portfolio of Alphabet entities in EMEA.
- Perform regular in-depth analysis on the financials, ensuring the integrity and financial
the accuracy of our books and records.
- Manage the delivery of accounting processes performed by external vendors ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and quality service is provided.
- Represent AFO with our key business partners through effective communication with
incountry business managers, US Controllers, Technical Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit and Financial Planning.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement, managing projects that will yield efficiency through automation, optimization and outsourcing.
- Accounting qualification experience (ACA/ACCA) + PQE
- Prior experience with local subsidiary of US multinational or Big Four firm a plus
- Solid understanding of local and US GAAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
If you meet all the above please apply*
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.