SENIOR PROJECTS MANAGER
Senior mechanical projects manager required for position at Dublin office. Candidate must have 5-10years experience in managing and delivering large construction projects. The successful manager will be responsible managing mechanical projects from coordination to commissioning. The candidate should come from a mechanical/building services background and ideally have strong relationships with construction industry professionals.
Reporting directly into the directors. The ideal candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with the other members of the projects team to ensure a high level of quality is achieved on all tender returns. The candidate will have experience in managing and delivering mechanical projects. Candidate should be familiar with MS Office suite (word, excel, project). This position will be office based at Dublin office.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 5+ years’ experience post qualification essential
- Experience in a large mechanical contracting environment essential
- Ability to manage construction team and site staff
- Attending meetings with Principal Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
- Carry out project administration-progress reports.
- Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
- Lead, drive and encourage site teams.
- Prepare tender bids
- Measure/Assess quantities and prepare schedules if required
- Prepare detailed project programs
- Support and help implement the company growth strategy
- Tender presentations
- Negotiating contracts, variations and final accounts
- Be commercially astute and develop a good relationship with the commercial team
- Liaison with suppliers to insure valid pricing and specifications
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Irelands leading mechanical and electrical contractors with plenty of options for career development for the right candidate. The Company was formed in 1968 to undertake Mechanical Engineering Services within the Irish and European Construction Industries. The company has offices in Dublin and Limerick and has built up an enviable reputation for quality services and has successfully undertaken many major projects in the areas of Mechanical Services, Air Conditioning, Electrical Services and Process Engineering for Commercial, Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Medical Clients.
For more information you can email Aileen on AOBoyle@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.