A key player in the technology sector is currently seeking a credit analyst lead to join a fast-growing department within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years control experience working within a busy credit control function.
• €40,000- €45,000 + benefits
• Dublin City Centre
To be considered for the role of Credit Analyst Lead in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 5+ years’ broad experience leading accounting/billing/credit control duties, preferably for a software company or in a subscription billing environment.
• Previous experience dealing with US GAAP would be an advantage.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Reconciliation of customer accounts
• Collection of overdue sales invoices
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on overdue accounts
• Report on and develop KPI’s for the exec team
• Resolution of queries to facilitate payments from customers
• Identify and monitor customers in arrears
• Identify reasons for non-payment, assess and implement solutions to ensure outstanding arrears are met by clients
• Collaborate with other department such as Sales, Legal, Customer Support, Services and Billing
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Identify and implement process improvements where opportunities arise
• Post payments to customer accounts on a daily basis
• Calculation, review and posting of bad debt provision under US GAAP to the general ledger.
• Reconcile bad debt provision account across multiple entities under US GAAP and local GAAP
• Prepare annual forecast for cash receipts, and provide monthly variance analysis
• Generate monthly analytics on customer receivables, eg. trend analysis, ratio analysis
For further details on credit control jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.