Job: Investment Analyst
Salary: €40 - €50K
Location: Dublin 18
- Experience of analysing a broad range of complex data to draw out key insights;
- Experience of working with a range of interview and external stakeholders;
- Experience of working with third party providers;
- Experience of working in fund administration knowledge;
- Working knowledge of different types of funds and legal structure.
- To support fund approval acceptance and review process for the open architecture onshore and offshore portfolio;
- To oversee outsourcers’ fund administration work, providing the necessary policies, frameworks and governance requirements;
- To review and provide ongoing management of all fund administration governance for the company;
- To review and challenge all investment management charges and conduct fee reviews;
- To manage the ongoing relationship with platforms, external fund houses, the account managers and other advisors;
- Provide Investment Portfolio analysis and Management Information;
- To support Investment Reporting, including returns submitted to the regulator.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.