My client within the Insurance and Investments sector currently have a requirement for a senior finance professional to join their growing team , will be responsible for the statutory and regulatory reporting for our life insurance company based in Ireland
• To oversee the preparation and review of monthly accounts, Board reports and presentations to Finance and the life company Management.
• To prepare the Solvency II quarterly and annual returns working to tight deadlines.
• To prepare the pricing models for new business opportunities.
• To build robust business relationships with the external actuary.
• To build robust business relationships with key stakeholders to develop a keen, commercial understanding of business requirements to thereby provide a pro-active service.
• To work closely with and build strong working relationships with the UK Finance team, India Finance team and the wider finance community.
• To prepare ad hoc financial reports and analysis on a wide range of projects
• Senior Qualified Accountant with strong senior level finance experience – from an Insurance background – Must have experience working at Head of / Senior Financial Controller level
• Background in insurance accounting (unit linked).
• Understanding of the basics of Solvency II reporting and reserve requirements.
If you match the above send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.