QC Development Analyst
What does this job involve?
- The Development Analyst will be analysing raw material, in-process, finished product and stability samples associated with development products according to specifications.
- The Analyst will be performing analytical method validations and investigational testing as directed
- Ensuring the Right First Time KPI with respect to Analyst’s documentation are achieved.
- Ensuring that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Troubleshooting any erroneous analytical data obtained (Involvement in Lab Investigations Reports)
- Helping to ensure laboratory SOPs and specifications are kept up to date and in a state of compliance.
- Training other laboratory staff as requested and appropriate.
What do you need?
- At least 1 years' experience working within a cGMP environment (HPRA and FDA approved).
- A minimum of a BSc in a science related discipline.
- Extensive analytical testing experience with HPLC, GC, dissolution is required Ability to critically review analytical data.
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify analytical issues and follow up with corrective actions.
- The ability to work well with all key contacts both internal and external to the organisation
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.