My client a leading multi-national based in Cherrywood currently have a requirement for a newly qualified or accountant at the final stages of their exams to join the team on a 12 month contract with a strong possibility of going long term
• Production and submission of regulatory returns for seven European countries – Ireland, UK, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Germany and Norway.
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns across a range of European countries in a timely, controlled and evidenced manner;
• Assist in ongoing projects for the development of updates to regulatory returns and delivery of reports across branches in various jurisdictions
• Adhere to the timetable for completion of regulatory returns
• Prepare ad hoc reporting requests from Group internal functions and Regulators
• Liaise with related functions as appropriate to ensure consistent reporting.
• Newly Qualified or at final stages of accountancy qualification
• Worked within finance of a large multi-national open on the industry
• Strong financial reporting experience
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.