Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a SQL Application Support Engineer with a key client based in North Dublin.
This is a great opportunity to join an established Application Support team within a Global giant within the logistics world.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the support of key components of the system
- Liaise closely with the development team
- Support the user acceptance tests of new releases.
What you will need:
- 3 years previous experience required in Application support and Quality Assessment
- Previous experience in support User Acceptance tests and working with a dev team for bug investigation and bug fixing.
- Strong experience with Microsoft server 2012
- Previous experience with Windows SQL 2012 is required
- Previous experience with webservers administration and knowledge of Web application and IIS7 is required
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.