Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Head of Insights and Data Science with a Global Tech Company based in Dublin West.
What you will do:
- Leads the function in the development of insights, advanced modelling techniques, and data science capabilities with a focus on revenue growth and achievement of the business’ overall targets and objectives
- Partners with senior business leaders in creating the data science roadmap tailored to improve business performance
- Partners with other non-technical departments within the business assisting them in understanding how data science can benefit them and improve their effectiveness and performance
- Creates and maintains a data science platform to test and experiment with techniques that can yield improved commercial outcomes for the business
- Monitor and provide insightful analysis on current pricing and sort initiatives
- Driving the data architecture, programs and systems to manage the data management needs for Insights & Data Science
What you will need:
- 3-5 years’ experience solving analytical issues as well as using advanced statistical methods, data mining techniques, and information retrieval
- Experience in playing a collaborative role, interacting with non-technical departments and, as such, displaying exceptional communication skills to be able to tailor and convey technical messages in a clear and understandable manner
- Exceptional leadership skills with an ability to lead a group in a unified direction as well as an ability to influence and move top business leadership
- Experience of integrating multiple sources of data to achieve actionable insight across a business
- Curiosity for data and a deep understanding of trends behind data
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.