Sigmar Recruitment have a great role open with a global leader for a Business Intelligence Lead based in the lovely Ballina.
About The Role:
The role will focus on management and understanding of large data sets, utilising data analysis, data mining and data representation techniques to deliver actionable insights and directions to the business teams
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Design, development, and implementation of systems, database and data architecture solutions
- Gather, structure, organize and analyse operational data/information from a variety of ongoing global customer programs.
- Work with internal program owners to understand and interpret data sets for storage and interpretation.
- Design, develop and support the implementation of analysis solutions based on large database sets.
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of data/information streams throughout the business cycle.
- Investigation, analysis and querying of data sets across a variety of business functions.
- Developing solutions for business teams, focusing on automation and efficient delivery.
- Working with operational and global program teams to analyse data sets, through the building of reports, database queries and processes to enable business teams increased access to data sets.
- Responsible for the integration of new customer and operational data sets.
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.