Senior Risk Manager Permanent c.€130,000
My Client requires a commercially astute, risk-minded senior professional to maintain and develop a cohesive and appropriate market risk framework.
- Monitor emerging risks, macro trends and market/regulatory developments across asset classes and relate this to the potential exposures in the various portfolios, recommending appropriate action as necessary;
- Work closely with senior debt and asset managers to support the understanding of risk appetites, policies, limits and exposures, and to provide independent and effective second line challenge on risk-taking;
- Prepare regular communication and risk reporting for the various businesses, committees and stakeholders in an appropriate and concise form;
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in market risk management in the financial services industry.
- Experience in asset management and the monitoring of investment managers would be an advantage;
- A strong relevant postgraduate degree and/or professional qualification (e.g., Risk, Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial, Finance);
- Thorough knowledge of markets, products and pricing;
- Proven track record in monitoring, measuring and managing substantial market risk exposures across a diverse range of complex specialised portfolios.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.