Business Development Manager
Our Client, and Irish owned energy supplier have engaged Sigmar Recruitment to search for a charismatic Business Development Manager to work as part of their Landlord Team.
They offer their customers a simple but effective way of understanding and managing their electricity costs to make
genuine savings through the use of cutting-edge technology which is unique in the Irish market. They are committed to
helping homes and business across Ireland become more energy efficient, reduce their energy costs and lower their carbon emissions.
Through a number of successful partnerships, they launched their Energy Services offering in 2017 which includes a number of
energy efficient technologies for businesses. Their bespoke team of professional advisors are dedicated to developing tailor-made
and individual solutions for their clients.
The role of the Business Development Manager is primarily new business development with some account management activity depending
on the amount of accounts within the portfolio. The role is working within their business to business sector and covers the
business areas of Landlords, Property Managers, Property Developers and Estate Agents. The Business Development Manager will report
to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Identifying customers in different market sectors across a nominated area
- Managing a portfolio of accounts and increasing value/margin
- Implementing a specific account management strategy in line with the company’s agreed ways of working.
- Managing a specific panel of client accounts to ensure delivery of both individual and divisional install targets.
- Implementing the agreed CRM strategy to ensure the delivery of specific client install retention targets.
- Implementing the agreed client administration and management procedures in line with the company’s agreed strategy.
- Identifying and implementing specific business development initiatives including new account recruitment and partnerships with relevant third-party introducers.
- Implementing and adhering to the company’s agreed sales and activity reporting structures.
- Achieving Key Performance indicators as agreed with your manager.
- Initiating and contributing to a significant number of new initiatives that further improve overall business development capability.
- Developing introducer relationships with other third party organisations to grow the client account base within the Pinergy Group.
- Regularly reviewing and bringing forward recommendations that enhance the overall business development effectiveness and cost control within the B2B division.
- Act as an adviser to customers on energy saving strategies
- Work with the Head of Energy Services to sell innovative energy solutions to customers
- Working with their operational teams to ensure their customers enjoy a best of class customer experience
- Attending when necessary events & exhibitions
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Team player
- Positive Attitude
- Business to Business Experience
- Strong communication skills
- CRM use and understanding
- Word & PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of the Energy market desired, but not essential
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.