Job: Securities Data Manager
Daily Rate: €225 per day
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Strong clerical skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential;
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, initiative and time management skills.
- The ideal applicant would have between 1-3 years working in Fund Administration and experience of leading / managing a team would be advantageous;
- History of driving change, encouraging process improvements and efficiencies & embracing the latest technologies;
- Keeps current on key regulatory, economic, social, and political trends throughout the world and their potential impact on the business;
- Motivated, enthusiastic with a professional approach to work.
- As a professional with a global reach, you will be expected to drive your own development and that of those around you by maintaining high standards of performance as you carry out your role;
- The successful applicant will act as oversight for global departments: ensure an excellent service standard, maintain a flow of communication, build relationships and continuously manage workflow between onshore and offshore locations;
- Display initiative by suggesting improvements to processes and taking ownership of service provided to clients. Use your qualifications and experience to add value to a global centre of excellence;
- You will require an ability to work within a tight, deadline driven environment. This will involve maintaining an attention to detail and ability to make decisions without missing agreed deadlines;
- Work as part of a project team managing the take-on of new clients. This will involve working with both the client and various internal departments – Client Services, Trade Capture, Fund Accounting, Reconciliations etc.;
- A range of other project/process development/internal & external training initiatives.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.