Banking Operations Manager
Working for a major Outsourcer.
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Banking Services Team with responsibility for bank relationship management, client bank account reconciliations and general bank account administration together with related project work
- To manage and lead the Banking Services team ensuring consistent quality services across a diversified client portfolio.
- Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices. Ensure employee development is aligned to business objectives and oversee and measure effective work processes and practices within the team
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service.
- To ensure appropriate systems and structures are in place to both manage day to day activity and to promote efficient processes for growth and facilitate the expansion of our service offering capabilities.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the financial services industry to include at a minimum 3 years previous experience in a people Manager role.
- A Treasury background with experience of bank reconciliations, bank account setup, online banking and a proven ability of ensuring a robust control environment is in place.
- A third level financial qualification or Treasury qualification is preferable.
- Strong leadership skills, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.