CDO Administration Officer 12 Month Contract Initially €45k South Dublin
Experience of Trade Settlements in respect of Bonds and Loans would be very beneficial and Cash Reconciliations, as would a working knowledge of CDO/CLO (Collateralized Debt/Loan Obligations).
- Responsibility for a portfolio of CDO/CLO Deals
- Generate accurate Daily Cash Reports that reconcile asset payments and receivables on an Actual vs Expected model basis
- Investigate and resolve any breaks / discrepancies arising. Ability to resolve transactional and deal related issues
- Process CDO/CLO trades from trade ticket to settlement/payment request stage
- Receive Bond/Securities tickets and Loan Trade Documents from Clients, review for accuracy, complete relevant documentation and liaise with internal Operations Team’s to ensure they settle within agreed time scales in the market
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Financial Services within a similar role, with working knowledge of CDO/CLO (Collateralized Debt/Loan Obligations) Products. Experience of Reconciliation and/or Trade Settlements
- Ability to operate within a busy Team Environment, build relationships across business lines, strong communications skills
- Ability to manage a heavy and varied workload while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet demanding and tight deadlines
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.