Job: Asset Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Strong financial analysis skills with proven ability to review interpret and analyse audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts;
- Significant experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases;
- Proven experience in management of recovery cases;
- Strong negotiator with relevant experience of restructuring facilities from cradle to grave through the insolvency process; previous experience incorporating liquidation, receivership, administration and examinership would be a distinct advantage;
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors;
- Foster a productive team environment with the ability to motivate and people manage all team members on an equitable basis;
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels;
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise and reprioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Management of assigned loans/portfolio;
- Conduct due diligence on the assigned loan portfolio and assist in formulating and recommending the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery;
- Preparation of key strategic approval papers, ensuring that submissions are accurate, succinct and in line with their client's expectations;
- With the Senior Asset Manager, manage borrower / professional meetings and act as a point of contact for any escalation of issues from clients, financial advisors and other advisors;
- Ensure that agreed team targets/goals are delivered in line with client expectation;
- Ensure compliance with required MI output, in line with client expectation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.