I am currently recruiting for a Health & Safety and Facilities Manager for work in a large distribution centre in Dublin. You will be responsible for the management of all maintenance aspects of the site (including site security), plant and equipment, H&S and environment to ensure they are maintained to a high standard. The role also includes for the design, implementation, monitoring and review of the occupational health & safety management system; including supporting the transport function as necessary.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environment processes and procedures are adhered to and maintained on a continuous basis.
- Ensure all site equipment is maintained in an effective manner.
- Full compliance with all statutory duties by having a fully functioning OHSMS implemented across the division.
- Manage the accident and incident database.
- Support the Management team (including transport) in all aspects of the OHSMS
- Manage the Emergency response programme on site.
- Recognised Nebosh H&S qualification.
- Excellent planning, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience of managing a Health and Safety System to OHSAS 18001 standards or similar.
- Previous Health and Safety experience in a wholesale or FMCG environment (min 2 years) and the management of site services. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for successful candidates and will be in line with qualifications and experience.
If interested, please do not hesitate to call Ger Quinlan on 014744695 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.