Supplier Engineer II
- Operate as a technical team member for supplier management in relation to components and raw material process and material changes.
- Demonstrate large knowledge of metals, plastics and packaging in relation to quality, cost and service.
- Support continuous improvement for the Quality System and cost throughout supply chain and operations.
- Promote the Quality System throughout the supplier base and in supplier-based projects.
- Approve and support supplier requested process changes.
- Communicate effectively throughout internal and external stakeholders and provide guidance for supplier process and system developments.
- Develop new supply sources with procurement.
- Develop and improve supplier management policy and procedure.
- Complete component qualification including protocol development, acceptance activity and material assessment.
- Establish and develop quality policy and quality systems throughout supplier management team and department.
- 5 years or more experience in supplier management, supplier quality or similar services within a highly regulated environment.
- Level 8 degree in science, engineering or similar field.
- Prior experience in supplier management of components desirable.
To apply for this position please contact Ciara McGinn at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455309 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.