- Aiming to continuously improve speed, authenticity and quality, production layout and yield standards. Also review incoming raw materials
- You will be responsible for internal audits including the preparation, scheduling, carrying out, reporting and follow up of internal audits in conjunction with the internal audit team.
- Work closely with the QA officer on documentation and certification.
- Responsible for waste monitoring in production and driving down adjustments including measurement, monitoring, reporting and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance across all departments internally.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in internal and external auditing
- Working knowledge of ISO17025, ISO9001 and ISOGUIDE34
- Diploma or degree in science or related field
- QA training experience
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.