My multinational East Cork based client is looking for an experienced Finance and Business Support Associate to join a rapidly expanding team.
This is a permanent position that offers healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, a subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, educational assistance, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
Responsibilities include but would not be limited to:
- Vendor creation and management
- PO creation and maintenance
- Issue resolution related to rejected invoices
- Vendor follow up where invoices have not been received
- Understand and comply with procurement, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any issues
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P/GA function
- Professional Accountancy Qualification or part qualified
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Polish)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.