As a member of the Accounts Payable team, you will work with the AP Manager and the business on the end to end procure to pay processes of an agency network with a high eight figure invoice throughput.
You will ensure that purchases are appropriately reconciled and approved by buying teams, and invoices are paid in line with policies and agreed terms.
A day in the role:
- Pay vendors by clearing invoices from the system.
- Receipt, post and file of third party invoices.
- Build strong relationships with major suppliers and resolve any conflicts in an amicable manner.
- Resolve external and internal queries in relation to supplier accounts including reconciliation of supplier statements and set up of new suppliers.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of cash balances.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, including resolving any discrepancies as they arise.
- Supporting the media buyers and wider Finance team in resolving any complex reconciliation issues.
- Highlight any payment discrepancies or issues with vendor documentation.
- Maintain internal accounting ledgers/ records as required.
- 1 – 2 years Accounts Payable experience.
- SME background would be beneficial.
Apply now!!! - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.