My client a Cork Pharma company require a Project Specialist (Pharmacovigilence).
Do you enjoy working to bring cutting edge medicine to market ?
If so, this could be for you ! Key duties would include (but not limited to) :
- Ensure accurate planning, prioritization across teams & timely execution of duties.
- Through reporting & analytics, strive for operational excellence.
- Works closely with site engagement at the affiliates & across the trial capabilities teams.
- Responsibility for site readiness & close out ensuring country specific requirements are met.
- He/she will provide leadership, direction and technical support to the wider team.
- A background in focusing on results and driving efficiency to achieving objectives welcome.
- Will guarentee compliance with local & regional rerquirements
- The ability to prioritise & ensure inspection readiness for audits..etc.
- Provides crtical expertise in conducting clinical research.
What do you need ?
- A relevant Science Degree with:
- 2-3 years private industry experience in quality and/or regulatory/clinical operations/med affairs.
- Language capabilities, effective communicator & good organisational skills.
Sound like you ?
Don't delay in speaking with me . Mail a CV to Colin , email@example.com without delay !
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.