Exciting opportunity for a technician Engineer with a Pharmaceutical client in Dublin
If you are interested in this job apply below. I also have more senior or indeed junior roles within Engineering, QC, QA, QP, Validation, CQV, PM and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device, and biologics companies. Send me an email or simply your CV to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to andrius "at" sigmar.ie
What is this Job All About
• Work with flexibility within the Engineering Department and in co-operation with other Departments.
• Promote lean maintenance best practices at all times within a continuous improvement environment.
• Assist in developing and improving new and existing maintenance routines within a cGMP environment.
• Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on packaging, production and utilities equipment.
• Carry out calibration of equipment as required
• Proactively follow up on re-occurring technical issues.
• Use of the computerized maintenance management system to record in detail maintenance activities on equipment/utilities in compliance with regulatory & cGMP requirements.
• Execution of work orders as scheduled through the computerized maintenance management system SAP.
• Completion of non-trade specific work as required.
• Daily reporting of maintenance activities at shift meetings, ensuring issues and open items / concerns are communicated in a timely and concise manner.
• Participate in Safety and Environmental training programmes and initiatives. Adhere to safe working practices as set out by the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
• Maintaining compliance with site procedures and policies.
• Participate fully in any cross-functional training initiatives and mentor operations personnel at all times.
• Available to respond to ‘call out’ as per a pre-defined rota if required.
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all the departments’ customers on site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.