Exciting job opportunity within Medical Device Manufacturing facility in Dublin. We are looking for several quality engineers, to facilitate the growth in the products demand. I also have roles in Galway and Cork.
If you are interested in this job apply below. I also have more senior or indeed junior roles within Engineering, QC, QA, QP, Validation, CQV, PM and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device, and biologics companies. Send me an email or simply your CV to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to andrius "at" sigmar.ie
What is this Job All About
- Interface on an ongoing basis with customers to ensure requirements/concerns and complaints are communicated and corrective and preventive actions are closed in a timely and effective manner.
- Management of customer documents into the TGE Quality system ie Drawings; Purchase Specification; Quality Agreements etc. and the training out of relevant personnel.
- Drafting and approving of quality documentation to meet TGE and Customer requirements ie Quality Specification Sheets (QSS), CAPA’s, Defect Library etc.
- Trending and track of quality data to support quality improvements across the business
- Lead investigations into material/product issues to ensure a thorough root cause, containment / corrective and preventive action is implemented.
- Adherence to incoming control requirements and supporting the SCAR process when required.
- Participate in the review of validation protocols and reports to ensure quality compliance.
- Executing internal process and system audits.
- Manage quality projects in support of continuous improvement eg. Lean Projects.
- Co-ordinate activities associated with change management and customer interaction.
- Ensuring the timely and effective closure of day-to-day quality issues.
- Interface with other departments on a daily basis.
- Batch paperwork review and final decision to release product for shipment
- Analysing and reporting of key measures eg. Ppk’s, Cpk’s, Cost of Quality, Customer Complaints, and Internal/external quality results.
- Coach and drive a culture of compliance and continuous improvement.
- Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding Principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.