Software Developer – C++
My client, based in Dublin 2, has openings for a range of C++ Developer roles. I am looking to speak with Junior, Senior and Principal Level Developers. You will help apply mature and professional software engineering approaches and techniques to the design, implementation, testing, debugging and support of the company’s Software.
If you enjoy the below, I would love to speak to you.
- Enjoy building robust, high-quality software (C++)
- Get excited by solving technical problems.
- Working within a team of high performing developers.
- Coding right the first time
- A comprehensive understanding of software development techniques and practices
- At least 2 years solid software engineering experience using C and C++.
- Experience with Python Desirable.
- Ability to work with and respond quickly to evolving requirements
- Ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists
- A good understanding of revision control concepts and practices, ideally with Git
- Some experience with embedded systems
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
Nice to haves
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Experience with Subversion software
- Experience with Linux
- Experience using C#
- Experience using SQL
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.