An exciting opportunity for an experienced events professional to join a growing team and be responsible for our clients very busy corporate annual event calendar.
If you have previous experience working in a professional services or financial services firm than this is the role for you.
Looking for someone with a minimium of 4+ years experience and who would like to take the next step up in their career.
This role will involve you working closely with internal teams aswell as colleagues who are based internationally in delivering corporate events.
- Design and delivery of events, from round tables to larger corporate events
- Oversee all event related planning and logistics
- Manage budgets and resources
- Oversee the invitation and registration process ensuring best practice
- Design, develop and manage speaker programmes
- Manage members as stakeholders and participants/delegates
- Manage external stakeholder relationships such as venues, AV suppliers and creative agencies
- Where appropriate to flagship events, manage sponsorship programmes
- Identify, appraise and book suitable venues for the calendar of events 2020+
- Monitor latest industry trends and competitor activity
- Create content that showcases the best of their events; such as blogs, testimonials and videos
- Track event performance and wrap around marketing/PR campaign results
Experience and skills needed;
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years' experience in an events role, ideally in professional services or financial service
- Strong project management skills with an ability to own and progress multiple event project plans concurrently
- Able to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders
- Able to work both as part of a team and take the initiative on projects assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong tech skills including familiarity with event management systems
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.