My Client, a leading software company based in Cork have an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to join there team on an initial on a 6 month day rate contract. Working closely with other developers on the team you will be responsible for working on a major enterprise application to ensure ensure a robust performant system exists.
You will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience in front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, Servlets, JSP or JSF).
- Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
- Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- A strong understanding of latency, performance in the JVM etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
If you are interested in this position, call Noel directly on 021-4847134 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.