A huge US multinational is looking for an Assistant Accounts Payable Specialist (Spanish / English Speaking) professional to join their growing team.
This role reports to Accounts Payable Team Lead
The specialist must be a team member who actively manages their nominated ledger(s); taking control of all aspects of the Corporate Payables process. This will include, but is not limited to auditing I-expenses, entering invoices; making payments; completing month end activities; issue resolution and where necessary escalation.
- Processes transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers. Transactions processed and maintained will include; accounts payable, fixed asset; journal vouchers, vendor’s invoices, employee expense reimbursements, subsidiary ledgers, statements, billings, and/or other accounting documents.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity
- Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required
- Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy;
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
- Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties.
- Great customer service skills to assist in query resolution
Please apply to Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 tp discuss this vacnacy.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.