Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for an experienced SAP Implementation consultant within a global leader based in Dublin.
This role will give you the chance to be the leader on a career defining project within one of the largest global companies on the market!
About the role:
Supervise service desk support to ensure an effective solution for the end user problem.
Σ Perform and carry out frontline support during incidents, drawing on the necessary resources
Ensure development and maintenance of comprehensive application and process documentation: guidelines,
procedures, training and support materials.
Define and supervise the associated implementation, development action plan for these innovation, continuous
improvement and upgrade projects
Participate and contribute to the technical validation of the deployed solutions and provide project support for the
implementation of the new infrastructure/applications
Collaborate effectively with the technical teams and vendors, effectively engage with the keyusers and customer,
leading as required to ensure full participation and contribution in acceptance tests.
Create documents to facilitate status monitoring, training, and solution handover to customer and support teams
Participate and / or lead projects including (but not restricted to) defining new business requirements, proposing
and defining IT solutions, existing internal IT projects, vendor and supplier selection etc
What you will need:
For this role, all candidates must be fluent in Italian
- Detailed knowledge of all business processes, operational flows, functions and procedures related to the SAP and EDI
- Business Application from frontend/user perspective through to backend/customizing/programming level.
- Knowledge of multiple Business Application modules, relevant to the supported processes
- SAP (SD – sales and distribution, including deliveries and invoicing, MM – material management, including inventory)
- User and Technical Documentation realization techniques
- Training processes, techniques and tools
- Project control documentation techniques and tools
To apply or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.