Multinational Fin-Tech company based in South Dublin require an Accounts Payable Specialist that speaks fluent Spanish. The specialist must be a team member who actively manages their nominated ledger(s); taking control of all aspects of the Corporate Payables process. This will include, but is not limited to auditing I-expenses, entering invoices; making payments; completing month end activities; issue resolution and where necessary escalation.
A day in the life:
- Process transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity.
- Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required.
- Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy.
- Administration of the vendor invoice process and shared email in box.
- Answering all vendor queries within SLA.
- Vendor account reconciliations, when required.
- Manage the aged listings to agreed targets.
- Provide support for the VAT returns.
- Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement.
- Completion of month end task list.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.