Head of Finance Duration – Perm €90,000-€100,000 + benefits
| Management Reporting, IFRS Statutory Reporting, Solvency II returns and Board reporting |
This role, reporting to the UK Financial Controller, will be responsible for the statutory and regulatory reporting for a life insurance company based in Ireland. This will encompass management reporting, IFRS statutory reporting, Solvency II returns and Board reporting.
• To support the Board and CEO.
• To oversee the preparation and review of monthly accounts, Board reports, and presentations to Finance and the life company Management.
• To prepare the Solvency II quarterly and annual returns working to tight deadlines.
• To provide a strong and credible analysis, and challenging business case assumptions as required.
• To prepare the pricing models for new business opportunities.
• To build solid business relationships
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/ACMA, or non-UK equivalent).
- Strong Microsoft Excel.
- Background in Insurance
If you meet all of the above, please apply with CV to email@example.com
or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy to discuss the role in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.