Job: Clinical Claims Officer
Location: Dublin 2
- Ideally, have 1-2 years’ experience in working in a relevant area such as Insurance or Law;
- Experience in the management of claims and the administration of mass actions;
- A qualification in Insurance or Law would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and observational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent time management, written and oral skills;
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise work, multi-task when necessary and problem solve;
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle heavy workload;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Self-motivated and reliable with a professional approach;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- A professional approach with an energetic and proactive attitude.
Excellent opportunity for a Clinical Claims Officer to take up a challenging position in a stimulating and diverse sector, joining a team of legal and claims professionals.
Reporting to a Senior Clinical Claims Manager, the Clinical Claims Officer will play a key support role in the management of clinical claims files, mass action files and inquest files. Specialist training will be provided as required.
- Support Clinical Claims Managers with the administration of claims portfolios;
- Assist in the management of clinical claims and inquest files;
- Assist in the management of mass actions.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.