HR Generalist – West Dublin
Manufacturing company in West Dublin seeking HR Generalist for a permanent position. This is a broad hands-on role with a mid-sized team.
The HR Generalist will report to the HR Lead and will be responsible for the following;
- Working closely with Line Managers on the Recruitment process in terms of interviews, coordination, administration, and managing external agency relationships.
- First point of contact for all HR queries from employees, and responsible for issuing contracts, and managing onboarding process.
- Managing employee data in line with GDPR, including TMS.
- HR Administration and database maintenance including absences, annual leave, and maternity/paternity leave, starter/leaver processes, etc.
- Coordinating Training company wide.
- Working alongside payroll dept for weekly and monthly payroll.
- Supporting ER processes in the case of any disciplinaries/grievances.
- Many more duties and HR project work in support of the wider HR function.
- At least 18 months experience in an HR Administrator position.
- Some previous exposure to ER processes would be preferable.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Human Resources, or Business.
- Strong IT skills, MS Office suite specifically.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources or Recruitment roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruiment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.