Location: South West Dublin
Leading FMCG distribution company based in South West Dublin.
You will be directly supporting the HR function including HR Director and HR Business Partners
- Providing advice to employees and managers/ supervisors on company policy as it relates to HR policies and procedures
- Co-ordination and support to recruitment processes and initiatives
- Providing the full range of administrative support to a busy HR function including the production and administration of employment offers, general letters, and filing
- Liaising & working with the payroll team as required
- Actively supporting the HR team in taking on projects as directed
- Provide Induction for new starters
- Deal with employee queries ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a fair, consistent and timely manner
- Supporting the company in relation to employee relations issues, grievances and disciplinary issues
- Manage and update HR trackers on a weekly basis, prepare monthly reports
- Parking available
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related(preferable)
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law
- Ideally 3+ years HR experience
- Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: email@example.com or Call 01 9619718
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.