Senior Data Engineer – Permanent – City Centre
Great role available within a Global Tech Company using AI for an experienced software engineer (JVM Languages) with a strong background in analytics
What you will do:
- Build scalable systems in Scala, Java and related technologies.
- Develop REST based APIs.
- Work with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Redis, and ElasticSearch.
- Deploy a great product to the cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem
What you will need:
- Experience in a software engineering role with 3+ years’ ETL / ELT. (Java/ Scala preferred but will consider other JVM Languages)
- Experience in leading small teams in an Agile delivery environment with experience in delivering to deadlines.
- Exposure to continuous delivery and test driven development.
- Experience leading the design and build of new data wrangling / cleaning / aggregating features / capabilities in data pipelines.
Bonus points for:
- Big Data systems such as Hive, Oozie and Hadoop.
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Machine Learning frameworks like Spark MLlib.
For more info or to apply contact Marina on email@example.com or call 01-474-4618
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.