A not-for-profit organisation, based in Dublin City Centre, is looking to hire an 'Accounts Administrator' to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with Accounts Administrator experience to take the next step in their career. Competitive salary up to €32,000 + Pension and 23 days holidays.
- Lodgement preparation.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Printing invoices as received.
- Distributing invoices to relevant department heads for signing and approval.
- Processing and scanning of invoices – MS Nav (accountancy package).
- Collecting, opening and distributing of finance post.
- Stationery Ordering – weekly.
- Preparing the Pay Run file, to pay creditors.
- Reconciling creditors and general ledger.
- Pensioner Cheque and Payslip Printing.
- 6 months related experience with data processing in accounts department.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and accountancy software packages.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you – Apply now!
Email your CV to email@example.com or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.