A really exciting software company that specialises in content automation, have opened up brand new offices in Dublin City centre are looking for experienced inside sales professionals (of all levels) to help business grow with an EMEA focus in SMB's (2nd language is a plus!)
- Generate and process inbound leads for new leads for the sales organization to pursue
- Qualify prospects against established criteria prior to passing them to field sales reps.
- Receive pre-determined target companies and locate and identify the relevant individuals by telephone, email, LinkedIn and other sources.
- Provide qualitative feedback to the marketing team on messaging, qualifiers, competitors, and other market dynamics uncovered in the course of prospecting.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company’s Sales Force Automation platform.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- B-to-B experience selling enterprise software solutions is preferred.
- One to three years of prospecting experience calling into senior decision makers or a recent college graduate that is ambitious, interested in a sales career with a strong desire to learn.
- Fluent English required, French or German second language beneficial.
- Experience with existing and emerging social media tools to monitor targeted accounts and prospects.
- Discipline to maintain an average of 50 calls per day.
Salary: 30-45k basic and 20k comission
Must have full working visa for Ireland - Stamp 4
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Karen on 01 961 9717 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.