This is a multi-skilled role, though the emphasis is on electrical maintenance. Key duties include:
- Ensure production downtime is kept at a minimum by attending breakdowns and carrying out repairs
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance, maintaining accurate records
- Provide assistance with new machinery/equipment installation and provide technical assistance to other departments when needed
- Able to work as part of project team identifying key maintenance issues and driving continuous improvements throughout the plant
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and background:
- Time-served Electrician/Maintenance Technician with good Industrial Experience
- Good Fault finding experience on automated machinery – good controls fault finding
- Strong diagnostic skills and able to read engineering drawings
- Basic PLC faulting experience would be useful but not essential
This will suit good Industrial Electricians coming from a high speed/high volume production environment – eg Packaging/Food/Drinks/Pharma etc.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.