- Participate in daily standups, release planning, and retrospectives
- Provide the voice of the customer to the development team and ensure that teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the value it delivers
- Manage product roadmap and translate high-level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Participate in internal workshops to define and initiate projects, assisting the Architecture team to identify dependencies
- Engage the UI design team to bottom out product designs
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule
- 5 + years’ experience in a technology company
- 2+ years as an Agile Product Manager, Technical Product Manager or Product Manager
- Knowledge of various Agile frameworks with a focus on delivering quality software
- Understands fundamentals of evolutionary change & iterative development
- Experience working with a Product Designer to create user stories, mockups and UI designs
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (EU citizenship or Stamp 4).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.